- 7 Reasons vs. The BNPP
- The BNPP Bill lacks feasibility study.
- The BNPP is structurally defective and unsafe.
- The BNPP Site has an unacceptably high risk of serious damage from earthquakes, volcanism, or both.
- The BNPP is an unnecessary response to faulty power shortage projections.
- The BNPP would be costly to operate and accompanied by enormous hidden costs.
- The BNPP is a glaring testimony to the government’s continuing wasteful debt policy at the expense of the peoples’ welfare.
- The BNPP is not an answer to Climate Crisis, nor an alternative to Renewable Energy.
Click here for more information
- Fredom from Debt Coalition
- Greenpeace: No to BNPP
- Philippine Greens
- Great Work Movement
- Partido Kalikasan No2BNPP Campaign
- Green Convergence
- Ecological Waste Coalition
- Healthcare Without Harm
- Truth Force
- Association of Major Religious Superiors of the Philippines
- Global Alliance for Incinerator Alternatives
- Philippine Rural Reconstruction Movement
- Jubilee South
- Partido ng Maggagawa
- Bukluran ng Manggagawang Pilipino
- Alliance of Progressive Labor
- Youth For Sustainable Development Assembly
- Saniblakas ng Taongbayan Foundation
- Consumers and Communicators for Truthful Information (CCTI)
- Nuclear-Free Bataan Movement
- Ang Kapatiran Party
- Kilusan Para sa Pambansang Demokrasya
- Youth for Nationalism and Democracy
- No to BNPP Revival
- The case against Nuclear Power
- Seven Reasons against the Revival of BNPP
- In reaction to Korean Electric Power Co. (KEPCO) verification reports that branded the operation of the Bataan Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) as 'highly feasible'
- BATAAN NUKE PLANT REVIVAL SCORED: “A CHERNOBYL WAITING TO HAPPEN”
- Solidarity with Japanese Communities in time of Loss and Threat
- LP free fall not a surprise - The Manila Times February 28, 2017LP free fall not a surpriseThe Manila Times“WHO'S left in the Liberal Party? I don't know. And I don't care to know.” These words by a former poster boy of LP loyalty, former Bataan congressman Tong Payumo, graphically illustrates the fall of the once influential party to one arousing ...
- Basagin ang energy monopoly - Journal Online February 13, 2017Basagin ang energy monopolyJournal OnlineAng Bataan Nuclear Power Plant na dapat sana'y solusyon ni Marcos sa pagtaas ng presyo ng kuryente ay biglang naging white elephant dahil hindi na pinatakbo ni Cory kahit alam niyang makakabuti para sa bayan. Ang telecommunication ay kontrolado ...
- Navy-Standard bet Roque grabs Ronda Pilipinas lead - BusinessWorld Online Edition February 6, 2017Philippine StarNavy-Standard bet Roque grabs Ronda Pilipinas leadBusinessWorld Online EditionANGELES CITY, PAMPANGA -- Navy-Standard Insurance bet Rudy Roque was just in his teens when two-time Tour champion Renato Dolosa told him he has the potential to be a cycling a star. Fast forward to the future and the 25-year-old Roque is making a ...Next 3 stages cr […]
- Consult scientists on Bataan Nuclear Power Plant – Recto - Rappler November 14, 2016RapplerConsult scientists on Bataan Nuclear Power Plant – RectoRapplerMANILA, Philippines – Senate Minority Leader Ralph Recto on Saturday, November 12, said the government should consult scientists and not bureaucrats on the proposed revival of the Bataan Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP). "It should be a science-based ...and more »
- Philippines mulls opening unused Bataan Nuclear Power Plant - Free Speech Radio News November 22, 2016Free Speech Radio NewsPhilippines mulls opening unused Bataan Nuclear Power PlantFree Speech Radio NewsPhilippines President Rodrigo Duterte has given the green light to the Bataan Nuclear Power Plant that was built by the late President Ferdinand Marco in the '70s and '80s but never used. The 621-megawatt atomic plant was completed using a $2.3 bi […]
- LP free fall not a surprise - The Manila Times February 28, 2017
- 20 Loans, P7.6B debt service up for audit in 2017 December 23, 2016
Network Opposed to the Bataan Nuclear Power Plant